Sunday, May 31, 2009

31.05.09

Today i get up earlier as usual just for go church and i had my breakfast and my sister at Nine 2 Five.After that,i heading to parkson to meet up my buddies and i straight away went to marrybrown to have my lunch.Few minutes later , i went shopping with my soul mate and we decided to go play football with Christiano Ronaldo 7 and Torres 9(Kelvin,Zai Min).I don't know how to play well but i learn.At Night,i went to fun fair with my boss....That's all for today.Hmmm

4 comments:

  1. me at parkson too yesterday..
    when u had lunch..
    i jux next to u..
    secret recipe..!!
    hehe..but i dint c u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. woi,be happy lar...~
    dun think too much le...
    enjoy ur holidays^^
    幸福有一天会来敲门...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that day oso at parkson wif hien and many group frens XD but i at marrybrown la =p Muahaha hope u still know me when form 1

    ReplyDelete